Wednesday, April 06, 2005

TEST..

So I am testing a new thingy for HTML that I learned..
Watch out for the PIG Pic this week.. It is a knockout!

The test is a new kind of link. The "linked" word is PIG. When you mouse over or click it, it gives you the definition. Yah, I know this is not new, but it's new to me!

Today was a super productive day. I got a bunch of house work done, including re-arranging the entertainment center, and dusting everything. Now, if only it will STAY dusted!!

I have started making plans for the BIG Search and Rescue Conference next month in Leavenworth WA. This thing brings in people from all over the world, last years had almost 1,500 rescuers in attendance, and this year should be just as good! It is a chance for SAR personel to get together and drink alot of beer get valuable training.

Ummmm... Beer... Good...

No comments: