Monday, April 04, 2005

Pin-Ups..

I am not a big basketball fan. Dunno why, just not. As such, I am not a Portland Trailblazers fan. However, I grew up in Texas, which means I do like football! With football teams, comes CHEERLEADERS! Now, although I am a Dallas Cowboys Fan, tried and true, I now live in Washington, which means I am FORCED to cheer for the Seahawks, unless they are playing Dallas. However, I am giving the Seattle Seahawks another look, thanks to their cheerleaders, the Sea Gals, all of whom are the pin-ups today.
"All of them Rescue Mike?"
Well, maybe just the ones who flew over to see our Hero's fightin over in the Sandbox.


Folks, go see all the pics of the Sea Gals and our Hero's, maybe you'll see somebody you know!
I am working at the station today, looks like another typical 24 hr shift. Everybody, have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Baby Chicken said...

Very nice love! (Even if I didn't get to help pick out the photo.)