Thursday, January 13, 2005

PIG Pic..

Keeping with the theme I kinda established last week, I am posting another "fun, everybody should own one" gun, the Browning Buck Mark.


The Buck Mark Specs from Browning:
  • Caliber: 22lr
  • Barrel Length: 5 1/2 inches
  • Overall Length: 9 1/2 inches
  • Nom. Weight: 2 lbs 2 ozs
  • Magazine Capacity: 10 rounds
  • Sights: Adjustable, Tru-Glo
  • Grips: Laminate, Walnut, Rosewood
  • Action: Straight blowback semi automatic
  • MSRP: $390
These are seriously fun guns to shoot. I could sit ALL DAY at the range plinking with my Buck Mark. They are a little heavier than the Ruger Mark II, but that eats up any recoil from that little 22, making it one of the most accurate pistols I own.
If you don't own one, go look at one today, you don't know what you are missing. If you don't want one, well, let's just not go there!

No comments: