Thursday, December 23, 2004

PIG Pic..

I present for your viewing pleasure, my next purchase!



The North American Arms .22 Magnum Mini Revolver. This thing is actually build WELL! NAA also provides a Lifetime Warranty on its Mini's!


Our .22 Magnum Mini-Revolver is the ultimate in up front, personal, close-in protection. It's small, easy to conceal and safe to carry. Whether you carry it for hiking and camping, or for self-defense, this gun delivers when you need it most.

As with every NAA Mini-Revolver, the hammer need not rest on an empty chamber. Using the original half-way notch cylinder, the hammer may rest safely and securely without chance of accidental discharge.

OK, Time for the Specs!

  • Caliber: .22 Magnum
  • Capacity: 5
  • Material: 17-4 pH stainless steel
  • Barrel Length: 1 5/8"
  • Overall Length: 5 1/4"
  • Overall Height: 2 7/8"
  • Width: 7/8"
  • Weight: 6.2 oz. Unloaded
  • Suggested Retail Price: $208.00
A Darwin Award Candidate Guy I know actually had his Deringer go off while in his pocket. Almost shot his balls off, along with his femoral artery! (Don't get me started on proper carry methods!) He lived, suffice to say, it cured me of ever wanting a Deringer. However, NAA has remedied this problem with their "Half-way Notch." It actually locks the cylinder, so it can't rotate over and accidentally discharge. However, if you need to shoot, all you need to do is cock the hammer! Nice!

So, let me see if I have this straight. Very concealable, Reliable, Magnum round (even if it is *just a .22) American Made, high quality, Lifetime Warranty. Yup, I would say this stands about a 95% chance of being my next purchase.

* - To date, there have been more people killed by a .22 caliber round than all others put together.

No comments: