Sunday, December 19, 2004

Injured Firefighter

I may not be around as much this weekend. One of our Firefighter/Medics was injured (He cut off a finger on a table saw!) He is out of surgery, (they re-attached the finger) and is home now, however, he will not be able to return to duty for 6 weeks. I have offered to help cover shifts during his absence.
I will be working Sunday (today) to cover someone elses shift, and then my normal shift Monday! So, posts may suffer a bit, but I will do my best!

Don't worry, I already have the Pin-up, so that won't be late!

JOKE:
What do you call the proceedure where they remove a man's penis?
Bobbit-ectomy
What do you call the proceedure where they sew it back on?
An adadictomy

(say it slow....Add-a-dick-to-me...)

Whatever, you'll be tellin that joke later this next week!

2 comments:

Tom said...

*groan*

TheBitterAmerican said...

Wah-wah-wah. (Rim shot)