Friday, December 24, 2004

Dead Goblin..

I am guessing that this time of year brings out all the freaks who would rather steal everyone else's gifts than work for the money to buy their own. This ass-monkey breaks into the house and shoots the owner in the leg!
After being shot in the leg and scared that he and his wife would be killed by the two men who had held them hostage for two hours as they ransacked their home, Clyde Colley decided to defend his life and home, investigators say.
His first thought was probably, "Oh shit, John Kerry was wrong! I was all nice and passive and they still shot me! I'm fucked! OH WAIT! I still have my Ronald Reagan commemorative Pistol! Hummmmm, what would George Bush do? KILL 'EM ALL!" At this point our Hero jumps up and grabs his .38 and ventilates a Goblins head!

Ummm, yah, in my house, you wouldn't have made it past the front entry way closet! I wonder if we are going to break into the double digits before the new year?

DEAD GOBLIN COUNT: 9

No comments: