Monday, December 13, 2004

My Blog..

I recently have had several people at the station asking me, "What is your blog all about?"
That is not a difficult question to answer.. It is about all the things I like and all the things I dislike, and any other amusing tidbits I find in the mean time.

I Like (In no particular order, except the first two):
My Lovely Wife
My Son
America
Freedom
Firefighting
Guns
Search and Rescue
Rock Climbing
Hockey
Beautiful Women (chauvinistic I know)
All Branches of the Military (More Admiration than anything)
Cigars
Single Malt Scotch
Pick Up Trucks
Hunting
Republicans and most Libertarians

Things I Dislike:
Michael "Fat Ass Liar" Moore
Demoncraps
Goblins who prey on helpless Sheep (people)
People who are ignorant (especially about guns, "Ewwww Guns Kill People!")
People who take advantage of other people
Mc Donalds (They contributed about $3 million AGAINST the Rocky Mtn Elk Foundation!)
Rap Music (Some is OK I guess)

So, expect more of the same! I explained that I have 2 weekly posts. One is the weekly PIG picture. PIG stands for Politically Incorrect Gun, and is generally posted on wednesday. The Second weekly post is the Pinup. This is any 1940's or 50's era pinup, and usually goes up on Mondays, (yes I know todays picture is late.)

They usually look at me like I'm insane... The voices in my head told me to ignore them and go back to sharpening my axe.... bwaaahahahahaha!

No comments: