Monday, December 13, 2004

A Dangerous Christmas..

Oh, this made me laugh. As a shining example of just how far down the toilet the fucking brits have gone, you must go read THIS!

"Resist the temptation to photocopy parts of your anatomy," RoSPA and the Trades Union Congress (TUC) said. "If the copier breaks, you'll have Christmas with glass in painful places."

"Dancing on desks could do them and you a lot of damage," they said. "Likewise, the boardroom table is meant for weighty documents, not overweight executives."

Candles, flaming Christmas puddings and cigarettes should be avoided at all costs.

What a bunch a freakin moonbats! Although they may have a point about the glass in a painful place, but hey, it's the office Christmas party! This is the time of year you get to paw at that busty secretary in the miniskirt celebrate with your beloved co-workers. I say, throw caution into the wind, and Xerox your ASS!

2 comments:

Tom said...

How many copies of my ass would you like?

CF

Rescue Mike said...

Oi! That's a mental image I did not need. Damnit, now I have to go jab a sharp stick in my minds eye!