Thursday, December 16, 2004

Lap Pillow..

What in the Sweet Chocolate Christ will they think of next? A freakin pillow shaped like the lap of a woman?

Lap Pillow, ya right.

One popular item for holiday shoppers is the "lap pillow," with skin-colored polyurethene calves folded under soft thighs -- a comfy cushion for napping, reading or watching television.

Ok, I'll bite. What do people in Japan think of this item?
At stores, lap pillows gather crowds where people poke and pry at the foam legs.

No Shit. Imagine that. They poke and pry and try to undress it. I wonder if it's anatomically correct?

MICHELLE C. I want one. Please email me your Paypal info ASAP!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

LMAO! Now I've seen that they have them on mainland Japan, but I will keep my eyes open here in Okinawa. I've seen that you can buy different skirts for it. I haven't been in off-base stores lately, but I certainly will be able to spot one when I do!