Friday, July 15, 2005

YEA!!

Hurray! I got all my IV starts in the ER today, so I don't have to go back on Sunday! I get a day off!

I am sitting here at 10:00pm, waiting. Yes, waiting. What you ask, am I waiting for? Midnight. For at this magic hour, the next installment of the Harry Potter Series will be released. And I have a reserved copy, waiting for me. Yes, I will brave the lines, bear the cold and driving rain, (actually it's a lovely calm 65 degree evening) and claim the prize that is mine!

Yes, I know, I have no life.

2 comments:

TheBitterAmerican said...

Mike,..don't worry,..I sit in my rig and read Star Trek novels when I have down-time.

Anonymous said...

Great site folks, been looking for this kind of information. I have a related bali bead site also. You may want to take a look some time. bali bead I'll definitely be back.