Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Pin-up..

I just got off shift this morning.. Another boring shift. Hold on one little second while I rant..

"My Search and Rescue team is out on a mission right now, I couldn't go. Mom says I can't go play til all my homework is done. She's the meanest mom in the WHOLE WORLD!"

Is it weird that this is EXACTLY how I feel? My team is out bustin their butts, and I am stuck at the house studying my IV Tech stuff. I had to do the responsible thing and stay home. I have a test tonight, AND, there really is no guarantee that I would be home in time for class. Search missions are notorious for their very long days, and little sleep.

Here is a great little pin-up for ya.. She's not as curvy as some I have posted, but she is beautiful! Meet Paz Vega.
Some of you will recognizer here as the housekeeper from the movie "Spanglish" with Tei Leoni and Adam Sandler. Here is one more picture..
Grrrr Baby.. Very Grrrr!
Here is a little about her:
She was born in Seville Spain and is freakin hot, started in TV before making her move to the big screen. She is smoking hot, her real name is Paz Campos Trigo, and it means "I'm way too freakin sexy"! Her stage name means "Peace Meadow".
Have I mentioned how hot she is? Don't believe me? Go watch the movie "Spanglish" You'll see what I mean "Mue Pronto!"

1 comment:

B.B. said...

She reminds me of Penelope Cruz only hotter and with talent.