Saturday, April 30, 2005

Happy Birthday!

Today was the Beautiful Baby Chicken's Twenty-Tenth birthday! So, of course, I had to work. Nice. I am sooooo glad she is understanding! Last year I missed our anniversary because I was off fighting wildfires in Western Washington, now I miss most of her birthday because I am off teaching a CPR class. Joy.

At least I got her what she wanted for her birthday. Her mother and I went in together and got her a new mountain bike. Pictures will follow soon as we take some!

4 comments:

TheBitterAmerican said...

Mike! Don't you know by now a woman stops aging and having birthdays after 29??

;)

Tom said...

happy Bday, JOJO!

Anonymous said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love classic car tire then you will want to be there! All kinds of classic car tire will be in attendance. For more information go to classic car tire
See Ya There!!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed you blog about dog imune system. I also have a site about dog imune system which makes me appreciate this one even more! Keep up the good work!