Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Pin-Up Pic..

Redhead Jackie Miller was an impressive 5' 11'' with a 40-26-38 figure. She could give you a charming smile one minute, and the next hit you with a coquettish pout. Before her work with Irving Klaw, (A 1950's Larry Flynt) Miller was a showgirl in the Miami area and did modeling for the one-and-only Bunny Yeager. She faded into the night after the 60's. In all probability, Miller was another victim of pin-up model typecasting. Just like an actor who plays their role too well, Miller just looked too good in impossible heels and corsets


But Gawd, what a figure! I am going to need a LONG COLD shower!

Folks, I appoligize for the temporary hiatus I have been on here lately. Posts SHOULD be more frequent from here on. Except for mondays.. And this Saturday.. And probably Sunday, and then that next monday of course.. Ah shit, I get it done when I can!

No comments: