Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Monarch..

I would just like to take a quick moment and KICK TREKMEDIC RIGHT IN THE ASS!

Damnit man, life was good and easy until you mentioned the BBC series Monarch of the Glen. I had never heard of it. Then I had to call the "Evil Giant Cable Company" and have them add BBC America to our programming, and now I can't watch it enough!

Now I am frantically trying to catch up on the first couple of seasons.. Oi..


Monarch is the Story of The MacDonald Clan who reside at the Estate called GlenBogle. It's like crack on TV. Kinda like a Scottish version of Seinfeld..

2 comments:

Tom said...

MacSienfeld, eh? I'll have to see this when I get over there.

TheBitterAmerican said...

(Looks around) What did I do? What did I do?

Actually, Mike, check your local PBS listings, too. They're broadcasting most of the older episodes. BBC America just started season 6 last Saturday.