Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Thank You Sir, May I have another...4 YEARS!

YAH! Ding Dong the witch is dead! Which old witch? JOHN FUCKIN KERRY!!!

President Bush showed the Demoncraps that American is not as stupid as they would like to think! Bush received the most popular votes of any President in history. AND, to sweeten the pot that much more..... We own the House of Representatives, the Senate, and get to make a couple of key appointments to the Supreme Court!

There is only one thing I wasn't pleased with. My State...Washington...Went to Fuckwit. Well the electoral votes may go to Fucknut, but MY vote went to Bush!

Speaking of votes, I didn't see any of the problems some people are talking about. We went in, showed the woman our card, see pointed to the right book and we were shown where to sign. After that, they walked me over to the booth I had to use, my son watched while I made my selections, and I was done in a matter of minutes! Then, as we were walking out, the nice lady asks, "Has you son voted yet?" Wha???? "No Ma'am, he wasn't, not yet." She smiles really big and says "We have a children's booth right over here." Needless to say, he was THRILLED! He got a ballot that looked just like Daddys, (except a different color) and a voting machine that was exactly like mine! He voted for George Washington for Pres, Dolly Madison for First Lady, Bruce Lee for Secretary of Self Defense, and Michael Jordan for Secretary of Sports. It's little things like this that will encourage the next generation to vote!

I am SOOOOOOO happy! I am talking full on, dancing, singing, shouting from the roof tops! I have to admit I was a little worried about this election. I had planned to go out and buy a couple new "assault weapons" just in case Fucknut was elected and wanted to make em illegal. Now I can give the budget a break and buy food and shoes for my kid instead.

No comments: