Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Photo Finish..

OHMYGAWD! It's almost too much to hope for. Dubya was re-elected in what was supposed to be a hotly contested election. No dice. However, the Washington State Governor's Race has turned into EVERYTHING the Presidential wasn't. They are sooooo close, it is ANYBODIES game yet. There is light at the end of the tunnel though. We are rapidly winding down, and as we do, Dino Rossi has jumped ahead for the umpteenth time.


Dino Rossi
The Seattle "Liberal Rag" Times has reported that Dino Rossi is again in the lead, and may win due to were the remaining ballots are from. Rossi may indeed be the next Governor of the Great State of Washington! Can you imagine.......
  1. George W. Bush - President
  2. House of Representatives - Republican Controlled
  3. Senate - Republican Controlled
  4. Dino Rossi - Governor of Washington

Oi, life would be good, very good. If Rossi wins and there's no Lawsuit, re-count or other bullshit whiney Democratic stunts to steal the election, I will do the "Kim DuToit Patented outdoor-naked-singing-dancing happy dance....."

And post the pictures to prove it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great, one more rich white male in control. I can feel my uterus being sold to the highest bidder as we speak. I guess it is only fitting, since we have Chevron/Haliburton for Pres & VP....why not throw one more "screw the little guy" on top for good measures.

Clara-deane

Baby Chicken said...

As I've said before, take RESPONSIBILITY for your uterus and abortion becomes a non-issue (excluding rape or incest).

And we should want some other rich white guy telling us he knows what's best for us? Bite me! I can make my own decisions, thank you very much!

And why do we demonize those that are financially successful? Maybe I'm not one of them yet, but I certainly have plans to get there.