Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Comments..

I got some email regarding my posts. It appears that my settings were set to only allow people with Blogger.com accounts to post comments. Well, This just won't do! I really would like people to comment, SO, as of NOW, you no longer have to register to leave a comment. All I ask is that you at least leave a name on your post.

As for posts, I am home from my shift at the Station, it was uneventful. One fire, one accident. Both turned out to be nothing. One note worthy thing did happen, HALO II came out!! YA! WHOOPEE!! Oh, wait, I don't play those video games. Really folks, what's the big fucking deal?? It's a video game people! What in the sweet Chocolate Christ is wrong with you? Want to know how bad it is? Last night, at midnight, the local Mall opened up to sell the stupid game, and one of the off-duty firefighters went up to get it. The other guys were up til 0500 this morning playing it. Needless to say, they kept me up all night too! And, no, I didn't go out and play, Thankyouverymuch!

Hey, reminder! Veteran's Day is Thursday! Have you hugged a Vet Today?
To Any Reader who Served in the Armed Forces of the United States of America..
THANK YOU!

No comments: