Saturday, November 27, 2004

No Hockey....

I am a hockey fan. By fan, I mean fanatic. Semi-pro, Pro, Street, I'll watch it all. My team..... The Dallas Stars. I was born there, I was raised there, I am a Rangers fan, Cowboys Fan, but my passion is hockey. I even paid several hundred dollars to rent a car, drive to Canada, and see Dallas beat the Vancouver Canucks. I still have the ticket.
Then, the players union and the owners started in the typical bullshit. I figure, no prob. Then it escalated. No worries. Then the lock-out. I was soooo sure they would resolve this whole lockout thing before the start of the season. I am now on 2 months of no hockey.

Dallas Stars Mike Modano goes for the puck in a 5 -1 victory against the Calgary Flames on 3/05/2004.

No more hockey. What the FUCK PEOPLE?!?!? All the star players are going to Europe to play. Can you blame them? They get paid there! It's not much, but it is enough to keep up the payments on the 9000 sf house and the Jaguar, and the Hummer, and the Escalade, and the......

I don't have a solution, other than take both party's out and KICK THEM IN THE BALLS! It's not about you guys, it's about the fans damnit!

PLAYERS: Get of the pity pots, and get on the ice! Take the millions that you get and stop bitching!
OWNERS: JESUS CHRIST IN A DRESS! Isn't it enough you guys make 140 million on us? Lower the ticket cost, and quit fucking with players salaries!

LET'S PLAY SOME HOCKEY!


No comments: