Saturday, November 27, 2004

WTF?

So I am rummaging through Yahoo News, and I come across this...


Allow me to introduce Elaine Davidson, the most pierced woman in the world. Here she shows off some of her 2,520 piercings at the 50th anniversary of the Guiness World Records in London .
Jeez, some people will do anything to be unique. No offense Michelle C! Don't get me wrong, I have a tattoo, my ear was pierced when I was younger, (am I old enough to say that?) and my tongue is pierced now. But Jesus, how the hell can that woman go through a metal detector?
Wow....

(Photo by: AFP/Nicolas Asfouri)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

No offense taken. I have been pierced 22 times, but that includes my ears, and not all at the same time.(And I've taken quite a few out) I only have 2 on my face.(Labret&smiley)The rest of mine are in my ears and 1 in my belly button. There is such a thing as too much, and that woman proves it!

Rescue Mike said...

Smiley? Is that like a Monroe?