Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Hunting...

ALRIGHT! I BACK!! After spending more time away than at home, and getting sick, and work, I AM BACK!!!
Man, I leave you kids alone for like 5 freakin' minutes, and the whole place goes to shit! What the hell is up with this?

Vang said he removed the scope from his rifle and began firing, continuing to shoot as the group scattered. He said one of the victims, Joey Crotteau, tried to run away, but Vang chased him, got within 20 feet and shot him in the back. Crotteau, 20, was killed. Willers was wounded and was listed in fair condition Tuesday.

Authorities have said there was only one gun among the eight hunters.


Ummm, only one gun among the hunters? OK, I don't buy either story. What pisses me off, is the Hmong people are trying to turn this into a race thing. It's not. It's a trespassers thing. It's illegal, GET FUCKING USED TO IT! This ain't the jungles of Laos. You can't hunt wherever you want! I lived in New Mexico, The Land of Public Lands Enchantment, and I ALWAYS knew where I was when I was hunting. ALWAYS! Jesus, I guess the bad guy gets away this time.
Welcome back Mike...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds simple to me. No assualt rifle = five less dead people. Oh, except you NEED an assualt rifle to hunt...right?

Carl

Rescue Mike said...

Gimme a break Troll, this is a murder case, not a Second Amendment issue.