Saturday, October 30, 2004

Only 3 days Left!

OK, so my wife comes in and declares, "I know what I want to carve into my pumpkin." Now, this could be one of those loaded, 'Do these pants make me look fat?' statements, so I reply with a somewhat nonchanlant, "uh huh." She looks directly at me and says, "I want a big W!" Yes folks, my wife, the non-confrontational one, wants to make her political statement on a pumpkin. Nice. Needless to say, I loved the idea! Hell ya, I may even forward it on to G.W. My son didn't understand it. He questioned our choice, stating that it should be scary. "Son, I promise, this scares the hell out of a lot of people." So, my wife's pumpkin, (on the left) says "W '04" and my son had me do a flaming skull.

Presidential Pumpkin
What can I say, the election season brings it out in my wife and I! She is brilliant, isn't she?

GO BUSH! FOUR MORE YEARS!

No comments: