Thursday, October 28, 2004

Goblins....

Although this time of year evokes visions of squat little creatures with pointy ears and long fingers, probably hiding your bed, waiting to eat you..... Well, that was my nightmare as a kid. No, I am not talking about those goblins. I am talking about the bad guys, boogie men, cat burglar, stalker, pedophiles, rapists, psychopaths, serial murders. I use goblins as a generic term. These are the people we wish we could put on a rocket, and shoot them into the sun. As a gesture to these foul, wastes of oxygen, I propose a new post. I admit I shamelessly stole the idea from Kim DuToit. His "Dead Goblin Count" is a thing to behold. I believe he started it last year, and it is now over 80! SO, I will start mine off now. "Man Shoots and Kills Intruder" in the The Carolina Channel.

McCard said Cikanowick kept using the pepper spray on Devita and his daughter. The two men struggled into a bedroom, where Devita retrieved a gun. McCard said that during the struggle, Devita shot Cikanowick.

Cikanowick, 36, of Simpsonville, died at the scene.



Nice. What can I say. Bad Guy wants good guy dead, but brought a Stun Gun to a Gun Fight!

So, with this, our dead goblin count is 1. If you hear of stories, feel free to forward them to me.


Dead Goblin Count: 1

No comments: