Sunday, April 17, 2005

Just Another Day..

Work tomorrow, another 24 hour shift. Posting will be light, unless something really cool comes by..

I wanted to go shoot this weekend, however, it dawned on me that I did not have the new codes to get into the shooting club! That would be a problem..

So I called the club treasurer. When he called me back, he had already looked into it. Apparently some of the members who paid their dues, did not receive their codes to get in the door, and some members who did not pay, and were dropped from the roster, they DID get codes. Um.. OK.

Situation resolved, but I still didn't get to shoot today..

Good news, I found out that I will be attending class in May, to get certified to drive our Ambulance, and June to upgrade my EMS certification, from EMT-B to IV-Tech. I am hoping to get my Airway Tech in the next year as well, and move on to Paramedic, unless a job comes around!

The Pin-Up will be posted around noonish tomorrow, until then, stay safe, front sight focus!

2 comments:

TheBitterAmerican said...

Best of luck, Mike.

I'm a paramedic/FF too

If you have any questions,..I'll give you my e-mail addy.

Tom said...

I've got plenty of veins, no waiting.