Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Pin-Ups...and more!

I am normally against publishing pictures containing nudity. I prefer the more subtle eroticism of garter belts, halter tops, and push up bras. However, there are occasionally, pics that are so tastefully done, the woman so beautiful, that I will overlook my rule.

Then there is Jayne.


Miss Jayne Mansfield. This is a woman who was sex, personified. She had it all. Looks, AND brains! (She sported an IQ of 163.) Back in the 1950's, there was no other blonde more widely recognized, with, perhaps, the exception of Marilyn Monroe. Is it any wonder why Miss Mansfield took the #2 spot in Playboys Top 50 Pictures of all time? I would argue this, but Marilyn was #1. Anybody wonder why the two top spots went to pictures that are 50 years old? It's cause the women look like WOMEN! They have real curves! Yummy!

No comments: