Monday, January 17, 2005

Work Today..

Yup, I get to work today. Nice thing about working on Martin Luther King Jr. Day? It is a recognized holiday! So, we will be giving the laz-i-boy recliners a real workout today.

Pin-up pics will be posted later today, I think you'll like 'em. I went that EXTRA mile for you today.

Now, the bad news. (For me, not you)
I got to work this morning, got out of my rig, grabbed my bag, and noticed a strange sound. Yup. Rock punched right through the tread of the passenger side rear tire. It is, as I write this, flat as a pancake in the parking lot.
Good News.
I was driving, not the lovely wife, (Baby Chicken). Although I have every confidence in her ability to change a tire, I don't want her to! After all, she's just a little Baby Chicken!

So, enjoy your Monday... I know I will, (Now where is that tire jack??)

1 comment:

Baby Chicken said...

Yep, I can change a tire! But at 7:00 in the morning, on an icy road, with a ornery boy in the backseat? I would be calling our insurance company's road hazard hotline.