Monday, January 17, 2005

Pin-Up Pics..

So I decided to post something a little bit different today for my Pin-ups.. I present to you, The Women of Afghanistan - Beneath the Burka!


This is Fatima. Her Turn-ons are sewing circles and listening to Radio Free Afghanistan!
Turn-offs: Spitting camels and being sold into marriage. Her life's ambition is to live to the age of 40!


Last is Tahmeena. Tahmeena's Turn-ons are: The Pilgrimage to Mecca and newborn kittens
Her biggest Turn-off is death by stoning. Tahmeena says "I'm told I look like Hillary Duff!"

At least it's not Hillary Clinton!
Sondra K has been posting these, so I thought I'd steal 'em from her! Go see the whole series at Jest Magazine.

Damn guy's. I had no idea the women were busting out like that over there! No wonder the news media has been telling us it's horrible, they want to keep 'em all for themselves! Well, personally, I'm booking my ticket NOW! Afghanistan, here I come!

On a more serious note, it's nice to see more current pictures of girls with curves, no twigs! Thanks Sondra K! I owe ya one!

1 comment:

TheBitterAmerican said...

That's just plain funny, Mike!