Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Death and Taxes...

If you haven't heard, "Survivor's" first survivor, Richard Hatch is in a wee bit o' trouble! Apparently, when he won his $1,000,000.00 he neglected to pay income taxes on it! Then he went on to "forget" about an additional $321,000 that a Boston Radio Station paid him! He has now agreed to plead guilty to two counts of tax evasion, but he still may see a little prison time, and here begins my problem.

You see, Mr. Hatch is GAY. And by gay, I mean homosexual. And by homosexual, I mean he (indicating Mr. Hatch is of the male gender) likes other individuals of the male gender. AND he is not a little gay, no, he is sooooo gay, huge gay, dare I say.... GAYnormous!

So, we send him of to the federal lock-up, and it's like a buffet for him! "All those lonely guys, always working out all the time... ummmmm! Oops! I dropped my soap, AGAIN!"

HERE IS MY SUGGESTION:
Let's send him to the WOMEN'S Federal Penitentiary, and let him bunk with Martha Stewart.


CORRECTION: This idea was stolen from Baby Chicken!

UPDATE: I have received a couple of emails accusing me of gay bashing, being a homophobe.. blah, blah, blah. Attention! Two of my good friends are a gay guy and a lesbian! I don't have a problem with gays and lesbians, I have a problem with Richard Hatch!

No comments: