Friday, December 31, 2004

PIG Pics..

OK, so the PIG picture for this week is a day or two late.. Big deal. At least it is finally here! The Heckler and Koch USP Compact .45!!


Say what you will about the Germans, but admit it. If there is one thing they do well, it's cars, guns.
  • OK, the specs for this beauty:
  • Caliber: .45 acp
  • Capacity: 8 rounds
  • Length: 7.09 inches
  • Width: 1.14 inches
  • Height: 5.06 inches
  • Sight Radius: 5.83 inches
  • Barrel Length: 3.80 inches
  • Weight: 1.6 pounds

She is sweet! If I ever decide to replace my Kimber (not bloody likely!) This would be my replacement! One seriously sweet pistol. I have had the opportunity to shoot one, and they are soooo nice. It really was a tough choice between this and my Kimber when I bought her a couple of years ago. But I figured that I'd buy American. However, this will be added to the gun safe in the next year or two!


1 comment:

TheBitterAmerican said...

Mine! Mine! Mine! Me want! Me want!