Friday, December 31, 2004

New Years...

Well, I have been out of town a bit, so my blogging has suffered. However, I am here now, and promise to catch up!

I was surprised this week, when my lovely wife went back to the Doctor, only to find out she has Strep Throat AGAIN! I put my foot down, this is getting ridiculous! So, she got another round of Penicillin. Later, as I was in the shower, I got a phone call from the dept. I crawled out, put on a towel, and grabbed the phone. It was one of our Firefighter/Paramedics with info about the CPR classes I am teaching this month. As I spoke, my wife came in, wearing a rope, and flashed me! Normally, this would induce an instant hang-up and she would get pounced! However, my lovely Baby Chicken was covered from head to toe with hives! She has developed an allergy to penicillin! The medic on the phone started started laughing when I said, "Umm...My wife is standing naked in front of me...Covered in hives." He added that she should probably take 50 mg Benadryl PO, (TRANSLATION: take one allergy pill by mouth.)
Nice.
They gave her a new prescription.
I went skiing.

No comments: