Friday, December 03, 2004

Demoncraps trying to steal, AGAIN!

Oi, I may HAVE to go to the range and do some SERIOUS shooting after the week I've had. The "ABS" light thing.... $940 freaking dollars! Turns out I had a bad sensor, leaking seals in the rear, and a bunch a little crap need to be done. Brake rotor are being resurfaced too.

Then, while over at Sondra K's I see this.


Presidential candidate John Kerry sent $250,000 of leftover campaign funds Wednesday to Washington Democrats to help pay for a second recount of votes in the razor-close governor's race.


Jeez, I swear I am gonna burst a freaking blood vessel. "Fuck Nut Kerry" figures that since he didn't win, his money should at least be used to help SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE steal an election.
But that's OK, our demoncratic candidate Christine Gregoire has announced this morning that if she doesn't raise the money for the recount, she will concede. How big of her. ESPECIALLY since it will be too late for her! She HAS to have the $750,000 in by 5:00 pm Pacific Time, OR it's over and Rossi will be Governor for the next 4 year. I have one little piece of advice for Gregoire.... The fucking election is over Moonbat! You lost! Get over it! You lost the first count, and the second. It. Is. Over.

Me. Going. Shooting.

No comments: