Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Toasts..

Here are some great toasts, Originally posted by Michelle C.
Here's to a long life and a merry one,
A quick death and an easy one,
A pretty girl and an honest one,
A cold beer and another one!

May those who love us, love us.
And for those who don't love us, May God turn their hearts.
And if he can not turn their hearts, May he turn their ankles,
So we my know them by their limping.

And if you really want to confuse your guests, try this!
Here's to all those that I love.
Here's to all those that love me.
And here's to all those that love those that I love,
And all those that love those that love me.

Last but not least, one for our troops.
To the glasses left empty in bar rooms and homes,
To canteens in combat and the tomb of the unknowns.
We raise our hands in the glory you gave,
Land of the Free and Home of the Brave!

Amen.

No comments: