Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Missing..

I hate when we have a search for missing kids. It's like my worst nightmare that I loose my Son, and so I can sympathize with the parents. But when the family is murdered, and the kids are missing, that is a whole dimension of hell I just can't comprehend. So, if you have been living in a box, or on Mars, or don't own a TV, Radio, or cell phone, here is the story..

COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho (AP) -- Police and FBI agents searched Wednesday for an 8-year-old girl and her 9-year-old brother who vanished from a house where their mother, older brother and a man were found slain.

They also were looking for a man, Robert Roy Lutner, 33, of Hayden, whom they described as a "person of interest." Sheriff's Capt. Ben Wolfinger told the Coeur d'Alene Press that Lutner is believed to be a friend of the family.

Ya, some friend that scumbag turned out to be. I hope they find the kids safe, and then let the Police dogs rip that worthless hunk of shit to pieces.

No comments: