Saturday, March 26, 2005

Damned Host and Other Things..

So, I tried to post yesterday, and my lovely, eloquent post disappeared into neverland! Agh! What do I expect from a FREE blog host..

I believe I experienced the ULTIMATE in entertainment today. Today I got to sit through 4 hours of new den leader orientation for the Boy Scouts of America! Wow, it was thrilling! I was on the edge of my seat the entire morning!
(End Sarcastic Post)

The good news. We have a friend who's wife is somewhat "anti-gun".
(Rescue Mike allows the shock to wear off.. Yes I have friends!)

So, the wife has decided that there may be something to this whole "Self Protection Thing" as she put it, and us to take her shooting! SCORE! One less anti-gun vote out in the world! I would LOVE to take full and complete credit for converting her, however, the truth is, the wife did all the work. She talked about how the Police want to be there for us, but they just CAN'T physically be there all the time. She also talked about how much she truly enjoys shooting. Our friend actually called and asked if we could take her out and teach her! Oh, that made my WHOLE weekend! Look for the range report soon!

Hope everybody has a safe and happy Easter!

2 comments:

margilowry said...

Most excellent, regarding the Take A Friend To The Range Day. It's funner than it looks, huh? LOL

Happy Easter to you guys, too.

xoxo

TheBitterAmerican said...

Mike, the same thing happened to me last week, right in the middle of a good rant! Blogger up and asked me to republish and my whole post went into the ether.

Anyway, Happy Easter to all.