Thursday, January 27, 2005

So Busy..

It all started last week when my good friend Crunchy Frog aka "Peaches" came to town. Blogging has suffered ever since. So I blame it firmly on HIM!

Don't you just hate it when you go to the range, and there is THAT guy there? You know the one. The "I could have been Rambo" or "Don't try to tell me, I KNOW what I'm doing."

Well, Peaches and I went to the range, and "THAT guy" was there. Now, this is a PRIVATE indoor range. There is no range master. The club trusts that people will act in a safe and intelligent manner. This baboon's ass was NOT! It started with his "speed shooting". He was spraying bullets like he was using an M16. It finished up when we were down range replacing targets, and he picks up his gun and starts messing with it. Now, I consider myself moderately tactful, so I walk over and said, "Guys... Guys.... GUYS! GUYS!!" I finally jostled his elbow. He whirls around, and yells, "Don't ever grab me BOY!" (I was about 5 years older than this pinhead.) I replied, "Guys, can we please not handle the guns with people down range? That's how accidents happen."

Rather than saying "Gee, we're real sorry," this fucking sorry excuse for a human says, "I know what I am doing!"

Needless to say, we stop shooting, and waited to call 911 for a traumatic injury due to gunfire. Fucking nimrod.

Quote of the day:
Police Officer: Citizens shouldn't have guns, they don't know how to use them.
Me: Really? How much training have you had!?!?
PO: I had over 80 hours in the academy, and I requalify every year!
Me: Wow!...... I had over 80 hours of advanced tactical firearm's training last year too... But My usual is about 50 hours... Every 6 months.
PO: oh...

No comments: