Thursday, January 27, 2005

PIG Pics..

A while back, Koolaid did a little piece on "tools of being prepared" or something to that effect. In honor of that, I thought I would do my own! (Just to make the Gun Fearing Wussies Cringe!)

Tools:
(from the left to right)
North American Arms .22 Magnum Back Up Gun (and holster above)
Kimber Pro Shadow LE .45 ACP with Don Hume IWB Holster
Benchmade 9050 Tactical Knife
Kershaw "Ken Onion" Scallion (1620BL)
Up top is my yellow Surefire G2 Flashlight

And to answer your question, I generally carry it all, and a pair of latex surgical gloves.

What some people call paranoid, I call prepared! (Mall Ninja says, "Two Thumbs Up DORK Mike!")

2 comments:

margilowry said...

Yeah, but you can get away with pulling out a pair of surgical gloves without arousing too much suspicion. Me? Koolaid? We'd get the "WTF, dude?" looks. For sure.

Might be worth it, though. Aheh.

Anonymous said...

yeah, it's all cool, but you won't have arrived until you carry a REAL gun like an XD!

CF