Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Wow..

It has been almost a year since I blogged.. That sucks!

I'll try to start postin again!

I finished working for the State in June.. It was great right up to the end, then it sucked.. HARD! Lot's of immoral and unethical behavior there. Too bad.

I am really into knives for SAR right now. I teach wilderness survival, and was given the opportunity to use a Busse Heavy Heart in one of my classes. I knew they were good knives, but didn't believe that they were worth the $400 price tag.. I was wrong. I just sent a check for $407 for a new Busse Heavy Heart Fusion Steel Heart. It's soooooo sweet.














I am in love..

AND.. The wife is pregnant. And if I find the guy.. HAHAHAHAHAHA. We are excited.
The kids will be 8 years apart, wonder if that's gonna be a good thing or what..

No comments: