Sunday, October 29, 2006

Work, work, work..

I have said in the past, that I am the hardest working Un-Employed guy that I know..

That's not exactly right..

I teach CPR/First Aid for a local School District Community Program..
I also teach CPR/First Aid for a private company.. These 2 "jobs" would bring home a little play money.. Maybe $400 a month.
Plus the Volunteer Work I did for the Fire Dept and the Search and Rescue Team.

But now, I am about to be Employed in every sense of the word! Just 3 more days!

I have a question..
Why do people, who are in a perfectly good relationship, feel it's necessary to sabotage it by changing it or convincing themselves that there HAS to be something wrong??

I have noticed this trend in some of the TV shows we follow, and have seen it in my friends. Why can't good people just accept that they do deserve the good person they are with?

My wife says it's because people refuse to "give up any control" they have in their lives.

huh..

So people intentionally ruin a perfectly good relationship because they can't let somebody else have a little control? PEOPLE.. It's a 2-way street! You get a little control over them, they get a little over you! It's kinda nice! I like it.. It tickles..

bah.. NEXT!

I have a new signature line on my email. It reads:

"Of every 100 men in battle, 10 should not even be here. 80 are nothing more than targets. 9 of them are fighters, we are lucky to have them, they the battle make.ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior.. And he will bring the others back."
Heraclitus, 500 BC

No comments: