Tuesday, November 29, 2005

When it rains..

You know the old saying, "When it rains, it pours"?

Well, I got a phone call today.

I was offered an interview for a part-time position with the Fire Dept I volunteer for.

I am in shock.

What should I study? What should I wear? I am nervous already, and the interview isn't until the first week of Dec! I would love this! Full time with the State and Part time with the Fire Dept! It would be the same schedule I am working now, it's just that I would be getting paid for my time! This rocks!

Even if it doesn't work out, at least they remembered me, and are willing to give me a shot.. Right? Oh well.. Work was good, Puppy is teething, boy loves school, wife is wonderful, Life is great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and good luck, B-in-law!