Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Recovery..

I am just now recovering from this weekend. Ken Hackathorn is.. Well.. Professional! Unfortunately, I was asked to not divulge what we were taught this weekend. I can tell you this, some of the stuff was flat out bad ass though! When I say bad ass, think the movie "SWAT". Now you have an idea what I am talkin about! I mean, this is a guy who just got back from teaching the guys in Delta Force how to shoot! That's right! Freakin TASK FORCE DELTA!!

Wow.. The nice thing was, he was honest, straight forward, and very un-PC!

"Some people call a spade a spade, I just call it a fuckin shovel.."

Just in case anybody was wondering.. That is Peaches.. Aka acrunchyfrog, standing with us. He and I have been friends for years.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Who IS that sexy hunk on the left?