Thursday, May 26, 2005

PIG Pic..

As long as we are on the subject of Ruger firearms that I WANT and do NOT currently own, here is the Gold Label Side by Side Shotgun.


This shotgun has more class in it's beautiful wood than I will ever have. If I owned it though, she would not sit idle. No, she would get a working over like you wouldn't believe! Ducks, rabbit, quail, grouse, pheasant, all would fall to her.
  • Caliber: 12 Gauge
  • Capacity: 2 Rounds
  • Finish: Blued BBL & SS/receiver
  • Stock / Grip: Premium American Walnut / Straight
  • Barrel Length: 28"
  • Overall Length: 45 3/8"
  • Weight: 6 1/2 lbs
  • Front Sight(s): Bead
  • Rear Sight(s): None
  • Other Features: Sliding Tang Safety / Barrel Selector
  • Suggested Retail Price: $ 2000.00
  • Miscellaneous: Ruger Side by Side Shotgun, with Straight English-Style Grip and three-inch chambers
Be still my beating heart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site has a lot of information pertaining to my interests card credit credit credit credit repair report report safecreditsecrets.com . I will definitely bookmark this page and be back later. If you get a chance, please check out my card credit credit credit credit repair report report safecreditsecrets.com site. We so have something in common. Check ya later...