Thursday, May 05, 2005

HAPPY NEWS DAMNIT!!

OK, Everybody is posting bad news on their sites..
Subliminalkoolaid is talking about the tornado in '99, Kim DuToit is depressed about the death of a second friend this year, (and rightly so, sorry for your loss Kim..)

I have decided to post HAPPY NEWS!

I got the results from my part time test..

I am tied for third on the eligibility list. This means as soon as my Firefighter I certification is here, I get one more interview, (my Chief's interview) and HOPEFULLY will be offered a position.

This weekend is a shooting competition, and the Lovely Wife shoots for free, because of Mothers Day.

I am getting my new tattoo on Tuesday next week!

My best friend is meeting up with me at the Annual Washington State Search and Rescue Conference in Leavenworth, WA. in a few weeks.

There! All sorts of good news!

No comments: