Friday, April 01, 2005

Workin..

Pullin a shift for a brother at the station.. So, no other post til tonight, probably late because I have a monthly Board of Directors meeting for my Search and Rescue team. Then I'm doing a public education display at the local YMCA for the Department most of the day Saturday. Busy busy busy!

I did find out one thing today.. Apparently I did NOT have food poisoning. It was exposure to a chemical agent used at the department to kill ants. Some rocket scientist sprayed it all over the kitchen, and it made the whole crew sick for the last couple of days. Yah!

Everybody keep thinking positive thoughts for the little wifey! Only 2 more weeks til her BIG TEST! She is really starting to feel the crunch.

TGIF!
Question: Would it be bad to show up to my Search and Rescue Board of Directors meeting tonight, with a cocktail in hand??

1 comment:

Tom said...

only if the bylaws specifically prohibit ETOH use at board meetings. It would be totally different from a policy regarding ETOH use while on a search.

CF