Friday, February 04, 2005

PIG pics..

Since the Washington State Gubermint is really trying to push through the "Dumb Fuck Law" "assault weapons ban", and since we are leaving this Communist cesspool anyway, it doesn't matter if they know I have an EEEEVVVVIILLLLLL assault weapon! Well, actually I don't have this one... It's my wife's!

The Ruger Mini 14. Ruger makes some of the stoutest tools I have ever seen. This thing may not be the most accurate thing out of the box, but it is reliable! (and that goes a very long way in my book!) So, here are the specs:

Sub-Type: Centerfire Autoloading
Family Name: Mini-14® Ranch Rifle
Gauge/Caliber: .223 Rem
Finish: Blued
Stock/Grip: Hardwood
Barrel Length: 18 1/2"
Rear Sight: Ghost Ring Aperture
Suggested Retail Price: $ 750.00
The Mini 14.. Just about perfect for a Lady like the Beautiful Baby Chicken!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rescue Mike, Very informative. Great to see such that fresh sites are still out there. If you know anything about boy fancy dress or boy fancy dress feel free to send a post onto my blog. Thanks again

Anonymous said...

Rescue Mike, stumbled upon your site accidently but it was such a fascinating read i was hooked for a good half hour. I'm currently trying to rekindle my blog on fancy dress hat but i feel my first few posts may have deterred people from responding. If you could post one for me, I feel it would help me collect information about fancy dress hat. Thanks again for the great read!